What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, register to attend an event, order tickets, respond to a survey or fill out a form or email us directly.
In any of these instances we only ask for your name, job title, company name, and email address. If you provide any further data this is by your own choice.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We will gladly delete your data if you request.
How secure is my information? We have put in place measures to protect the security of your information. Details of these measures are available upon request. Third parties will only process your personal information on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
Which third party service providers process my personal information? Third parties include third party service providers. The following activities are carried out by third party service providers:
Rights of access, correction and/or erasure of your data. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
How long will you use my information for? We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.